COYER – or Clean Out Your E-Reads – is something I’d never heard of until I saw a post by Charlie over at Girl of 1000 Wonders talking about their Summer Vacation. So I followed the link to the post (click here to view it) and decided it sounds fun so why not give it a try.
So I will officially be participating in COYER Summer Vacation.
My goals are to read:
1. Dust of Dreams by Steven Erikson (reread) – more like finish since I won’t be done before the 18th.
2. The Crippled God by Steven Erikson (reread)
3. A book by Holly Black (TBD)
4. A book by Seanan McGuire (TBD)
5. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
6. Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch
7. The Black Company by Glenn Cook
And at least thirteen other yet-to-be-determined books. Yay.
Good luck to everyone participating. Let’s have some fun and read some books!